Articles on this Page
- 07/06/10--15:01: _The Happy Apo Reef
- 07/07/10--10:51: _South Park Wolfepaw
- 07/10/10--16:30: _Layers of Gnarl
- 07/14/10--07:57: _Mayan Calendar
- 07/14/10--22:04: _MBF Lambda Spheres
- 07/14/10--22:08: _Gnarls Aplenty
- 07/14/10--22:14: _Rings Around the Po...
- 07/15/10--04:48: _Evidence of Angels
- 07/15/10--10:50: _Rainbow Mandy Lake
- 07/16/10--09:59: _Evidence of Barnsle...
- 07/19/10--23:36: _Barnsley Flowers
- 07/21/10--15:19: _Spiral of Energy
- 07/21/10--23:26: _Indigo Pearls Spiral
- 07/24/10--13:38: _Cosmic Energy
- 07/24/10--20:44: _Framed Torus
- 07/25/10--18:49: _Let Ngons Be Ngons
- 07/25/10--18:59: _Dancing Splashes
- 07/25/10--19:49: _Cloud Burst
- 07/26/10--04:45: _Out of the Blue Fea...
- 07/27/10--04:54: _Pearl of Ngon
- 07/06/10--15:01: The Happy Apo Reef
- 07/07/10--10:51: South Park Wolfepaw
- 07/10/10--16:30: Layers of Gnarl
- 07/14/10--07:57: Mayan Calendar
- 07/14/10--22:04: MBF Lambda Spheres
- 07/14/10--22:08: Gnarls Aplenty
- 07/14/10--22:14: Rings Around the Pokorny Ball
- 07/15/10--04:48: Evidence of Angels
- 07/15/10--10:50: Rainbow Mandy Lake
- 07/16/10--09:59: Evidence of Barnsley Angels
- 07/19/10--23:36: Barnsley Flowers
- 07/21/10--15:19: Spiral of Energy
- 07/21/10--23:26: Indigo Pearls Spiral
- 07/24/10--13:38: Cosmic Energy
- 07/24/10--20:44: Framed Torus
- 07/25/10--18:49: Let Ngons Be Ngons
- 07/25/10--18:59: Dancing Splashes
- 07/25/10--19:49: Cloud Burst
- 07/26/10--04:45: Out of the Blue Feature
- 07/27/10--04:54: Pearl of Ngon
I finally got around to doing another collage full of Apo "fractalets". This reef is full of coral, algae, jellyfish, various aquatic plants, a seashell, a crab, a polychaete and some fishies! This...
I was tickled at 's postings of different deviants as South Park characters. She gave the link where you could do this yourself, so I gave it a try. I just love the fruit basket hat!If you want to...
Gnarls, everywhere! This is a layered gnarl done in UF. I'm becoming less afraid of UF and am now enjoying the heck out of playing with it. This is a great set of params for making gnarls. There ar...
I thought this sort of resembled a Mayan Calendar. I used an image of a Mayan Calendar for making an Apo/UF gradient. Check out the link below.Mayan CalendarMade in UF 5.03 and postwork done in GIM...
Another MBF fractal. I am sooo in love with the colors this program produces! So vibrant and intense. Hope you like it, too.Made in MBF and postwork done in GIMP.Art CopyrightMy artwork may not be...
Another layered gnarl! These things are addictive! Hope you get hooked on them, too. Similar to Sailing on the River Gnarl, but no "water" and a different darker gradient.Made in UF 5.02 and minor...
This is a tweak of the Pokorny Ball params generously shared with me by ~ktmini Here's her original image. I just loved playing with this, though it is tough to improve on her lovely fractal. Just...
This is a flame fractal made in Apo 7X 2010. I hope you enjoy it.Full view for detail.Art CopyrightMy artwork may not be edited, reproduced or modified in any way without my express written permiss...
Another UF fractal. This one has some layers, but it's pretty simple, really. I love the Lake mapping formula in UF. You can make anything look like it's on the water. I hope you enjoy this colorfu...
This is a UF Barnsley formula overlaid on top of the Evidence of Angels fractal I made in Apo 7X 2010:I hope you like the effect. Background image made in Apo 7X 2010, entire image put together in...
A bunch of colorful Barnsley flowers.Made in UF 5.03 and postwork in GIMP.Full view for detail.Art CopyrightMy artwork may not be edited, reproduced or modified in any way without my express writte...
This is a tweak of some UF params from the The Fractal Parameter Pack 1 by . It's full of goodies and I'm continuing to learn more and more about UF. I'm rapidly overcoming my fear of it. Thanks to...
More fun with UF! I can see this is fast turning into one of my favorites! Who's afraid of the big bad UF! "Not I", cried the little Peggi.I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed making.Creat...
I was inspired by ~rocamiadesign's RedBubble Challenge in the Fractal Abstracts group - "Outer Space":[link] . I can't enter because I'm a co-host in the group, but that doesn't stop my imagination...
A UF fractal using a torus formula with a frames map. I even used a mask on this one! That's how I got the texture in the frames. If I saw this sight out my window, I might be a tad worried.Made in...
This was my first decent attempt at the marvelous Ngon Splits style. I followed the wonderful tutorial by It's a really terrific tutorial and I've just begun to examine the possibilities. Thanks g...
This is my submission to this weeks Apo Challenge 36 "Liquid" being held by This one was tricky because of the limitations on the flame:# Transforms: 3. No more, no less. 3 Transforms must be util...
This would have been perfect for Apo Challenge 36 - Liquid being held by , except it didn't meet the limitations. This fractal violates the limitation of having only one variation per transform. It...
Featured in Out of the Blue 07-26-10 on RedBubble.
Another Ngon Splits style done using the wonderful tutorial by It's a interesting style and very tweakable within limits.Made in Apo 7X v12 and postwork done in GIMP.NOTE: I would have made the sc...